Here were the final 7 questions in our 17-Day Challenge…
1. What made you decide you wanted to make a lifestyle change?
2. What were or are your biggest accomplishments towards bringing your sexy back?
3. How important do you think it is to spend time on yourself, and investing in yourself?
4. From your worst day to today, what are the biggest changes you’ve noticed in your life?
5. What were or are your biggest struggles to bringing losing body fat and building lean muscle?
6. Have you tried losing fat before? If so, what’s different this time with Kri Chay’s Urban HIIT FITT?
7. Are you finished with your fitness journey? Yes/No? And How?
1. I decided to make a lifestyle change because my wife was doing it and she was having success, and I was tired of being lethargic and out of shape. I wanted to get back to my days of being and feeling like an athlete. I also wanted to be able to move forward with a healthy life from here on out, with my wife.
2. I am happy that I was able to lose the weight. That is a big challenge. But, the biggest is keeping the weight off from here on out.
3. It is very important. Without self-happiness, you can’t truly be happy. Having confidence affects you in every way, work, home, school, etc.
4. The biggest changes are how I eat compared to how I COULD eat. I realize how bad it was the way I was going, and am just glad I got the weight off and I can start over.
5. My biggest struggle is finding the time to do the working out I need to do, and still be able to focus on the other things I have going on. I know what I need to do, and I just really hope I don’t regress.
6. I have tried before and been successful, however, I have put the weight back on. This time seems different because I am working on increasing lean muscle, rather than just dropping weight. The mind/body portions of this challenge have really given me the tools to be successful in my transformation.
7. I am not finished, this is just the start. From here I want to maintain a good weight, and work on building muscle. I would like to do a 5K minimum, and just continue to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Click on Nick’s picture to see the full Transformation
If you want to join our program, head to www.hiitfitt.com for more info